April Python Pune Meetup 2017
The April PythonPune Meetup was held on 30th April at Red Hat, Pune. The meetup was scheduled at 10:30 am and by the time it was 11 am it was house full! and about 70 attendees were present at the meetup.
The Agenda of the meetup was:
- All about virtualenv - by Poruri Sai Rahul
- Deep Learning using Keras - by Prakash Anand
- Game Theory and Iterated Prisoner’s Dilemma - by Sourav Sing
- Introduction to Ansible - by Abhijeet Kasurde
The first talk of the meetup was presented by Poruri Sai Rahul and he spoke about:
- What is a virtual environment?
- How to set up a virtual environment using Python virtualenv?
- What is the importance of virtualenv?
- How important is the placement of the virtualenv folder?
The talk was an interactive one and many questions were asked like :
- What is the difference between a stand-alone program and a virtual environment?
- Is Docker a substitute for virtual environments?
The second talk of the meetup was presented by Prakash Anand and he spoke about:
- What is deep learning?
- The importance of deep learning.
- What is the difference between deep Learning and machine learning?
- Basics of Keras.
- Deep learning using Keras.
The third talk of the meetup was presented by Sourav Sing and he spoke about:
- What is game theory?
- What is Prisoner’s Dilemma?
- What is payoff matrix?
- Also, he gave a demo session in which many graphs were simulated using IPD in Python.
The last talk of the meetup was presented by Abhijeet Kasurde and he spoke about:
- Introduction to Devops.
- Introduction to Ansible.
- Why is Ansible better than other configuration management tools?
- He spoke extensively about provisioning, configuration management and application continuous delivery.
The meetup was very informative and interactive. Not to forget we were served with tasty food also. I would like to thank the organizers of the meetup for arranging such events where we always get to learn something new.