June Python Pune meetup 2015
June Python Pune Meetup 2015 was organized at HelpShift, Inc (Pune), India on 20th June, 2015. Around 20 people attended this meetup. The meetup was started by 11:00 A.M. with a short introduction of attendees. Then, Kushal Das conducted workshop on Document your code.
Where he talked about:
- Why Documentation is Important for users and developers?
- Who should write documentation?
- communities having Good Documentation: Qt, Django etc.
- Good and Bad Documentation
- What needs to be documented for a project
- Introduction to reStrcutured Text
- Create a documentation using python-sphinx
- Hosting the generated docs on https://readthedocs.org/
Here is the Slides from Document your Code workshop:
Thanks to HelpShift for providing the Venue and Aditya Athalye in event hosting and and also to speakers and attendees for making the event successful.